My next book will be about gluten, and wheat in particular, and food sensitivities. If you, your child, or any family members suffer from any chronic health condition, be it physical or mental health, you need to take advantage of this free summit on gluten and it’s health related issues. Consider joining me and tune into this summit. They have made it easy as we have 24 hours during which to tune in and listen to a few speakers each day.
That’s why I invite you to register for the world’s first free, online Gluten Summit, hosted by Dr. Tom O’Bryan of theDr.com, taking place from November 11-17, 2013.
At The Gluten Summit you’ll:
– Hear from the world’s most prolific minds about the unfolding science behind gluten-related disorders;
– Learn the imperative necessity of asking, “Could gluten be implicated in my health condition?”
– Recognize the signs of a gluten-related disorder;
– Learn why current testing procedures produce a large percentage of false negatives;
– Be educated on the current cutting-edge tools to identify gluten-related disorders;
– Understand why mortality is increased in the first year after diagnosis in elders with celiac disease with or without a gluten-free diet;
– Learn why celiac children have a 3.2 fold increased risk of long-term mortality with or without a gluten-free diet;
– And what to do about these health concerns!
Who is speaking at The Gluten Summit?
Dr. Loren Cordain
Dr. Alessio Fasano
Dr. Umberto Volta
Dr. Aristo Vojdani
Dr. Mark Hyman
Dr. Deanna Minich
Dr. Daniel Amen
Dr. Mark Houston
Dr. Rodney Ford
Dr. Liz Lipski
Dr. William Davis
Dr. Peter Osborne
Dr. Marios Hadjivassiliou
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
When is The Gluten Summit?
The Gluten Summit will take place for free online from November 11-17. Each day, 3-4 interviews will be available to watch on demand for a 24-hour period. The information they contain may be educational for you and potentially life changing.
Therefore, I urge you to register today here
How much does it cost?
The Gluten Summit is FREE for all attendees. Archives of the summit (audio, presentations and transcripts) will be available to purchase for those who wish to retain the educational information that will be presented.
How do I register?
Don’t miss the world’s very first Gluten Summit!
Paul / Dr. Paul