Impact of Toxins on Developing Brain “Little Things Matter”
- Mercury found in 89% of children
- Lead in 100%
- Organophosphates – 80%
- PCB’s – 100%
- BPA – 96%
- PBDE’s – 100% of children
The effects are cumulative. There is no safe level of exposure.
IQ scores are being significantly reduced by current levels of toxin exposure.
HOW to AVOID TOXINS?
- Eat fresh or frozen and choose organic.
- Avoid canned foods and heavily processed foods
- Don’t eat fish high in toxins (especially when pregnant)
Body burden of toxins “Little Things Matter”