“Dear Parents, You Are Being Deceived About Vaccines and Autism”
Dr Paul is not against all vaccines. He does, however, encourage parents to make informed decisions about which vaccines to do and when to do them.
This blog article points out several very important truths:
1. Conflicts of interest do exist. Paul Offit MD, co-patent holder on rotateq, sat on the ACIP committee that made the recommendations for that vaccine to be given here and now worldwide making millions. That vaccine has killed children and has caused intussusceptions. Virtually no one is dying from rotavirus infection in this country.
2. The media would have you believe we are in a measles epidemic, and you should rush in to get your measles vaccine. In fact, during the past decade, we have had less than 1000 cases a year in the entire country of over 300 million people. That puts the risk at about 1 in every 500,000. Ohio had 42 cases out of 11.5 million people (risk= 1 in 274,000). California had 59 cases out of 38 million people (risk= 1 in 644,000) and NY had 26 cases (risk= 1 in 754,000). These risks are comparable to that of being struck by lightning which has killed 20-40 Americans each year. The last death from measles in the US was in 2005!
3. Vaccines do cause autism. Read the blog linked to at the bottom of this post. I have a practice with around 200 severe autistic children. Over half of the families have no doubt that it was caused by the MMR, or sometimes a set of vaccines given all at once, often at 12, 15, or 18 months of age.
4. The Hepatitis B vaccine, when given to neonates as most do in this country has been shown to increase autism as can be seen on this link…
5. The study has not been done comparing autism rates or ADD and ADHD and anxiety rates etc. in non-vaccinated compared to vaccinated or partially vaccinated children. WHY? Might it be fear by physicians of loosing their license to practice medicine? Remember Andrew Wakefield? He was ultimately stripped of his license for publishing an article that showed a possible link between the MMR and autism. I know he was right, but no one would dare risk following his foot steps! He did not falsify data as they alleged, and that has been proven in court. His findings have been reproduced. So until the big studies are done that will show vaccines are more dangerous as currently recommended by the AAP than doing nothing or doing a modified schedule, as I promote, parents need to educate themselves.
This blog is a must read and click on the links. Please read it here…