Below is an interesting post about a key researcher who was largely responsible for many of the studies used by the CDC to “prove” that there is no link between vaccines and autism.
While the thimerosal that used to be in most vaccines as a preservative, was quietly and quickly removed in 2001, the aluminum in vaccines remains at very high levels. When the thimerosal (mercury) was removed in 2001, the CDC and AAP made the tragic decision to move the Hep B vaccine from giving it to teens to giving it to all newborns, 2 month, and 6 month olds. This added an addition al 250 micrograms of aluminum being injected at birth, 2 months and 6 month olds. Remember, the maximum aluminum allowed by the FDA for premies in IV feedings is 4 – 5 micrograms/ Kg / day. Could this explain why there was no decrease in autism when the thimerosal was removed?
Now imagine this: The ACIP (our governments CDC division that makes vaccine recommendations) has just added the Dtap to be given to all pregnant moms. That is injecting 170 – 650 micrograms of aluminum (depending on brand used) into a pregnant mom whose fetus has zero protection against the aluminum toxin. Remember the uterus has the job of shunting nutrients to the developing baby. I’m quite certain there is no safe amount of aluminum to inject into pregnant moms. Since when do we allow research like this on our unborn children?
Please PLEASE share this aluminum story with all you care about. If you are pregnant and your doctor is ordering the Dtap, ask them if they know how much aluminum is in that vaccine? ANSWER: 250 micrograms.
Ask them if they know how much aluminum is safe for a newborn premie? ANSWER: 4 – 5 micrograms/ Kg.
If they didn’t know the answer to these two questions – don’t take their advice if they are still recommending you get the vaccine.
If they are interested in learning more – you have a good doctor! Information about this can be found in my blogs and youtube videos at www.drpaul.md
Below is taken from Age of Autism:
“WANTED BY THE FEDS: Poul Thorsen, Who Helped Pull Off CDC Vaccine Autism Heist
Poul Thorsen is the man whose research is used by the AAP, media, public health establishment and pharma spokespeople like Dr. Paul Offit, and Bill Gates, and Dr. Nancy Snyderman to “prove” that there is no connection between vaccines and autism. He is a fugitive wanted by American authorities – see below. We’ve been writing about him for years:
Read The Indictment of Poul Thorsen at Age of Autism
We have a pdf of the indictment of Dr. Poul Thorsen the Danish researcher held in highest esteem for having “debunked” the autism vaccine connection (Poul Thorsen’s Mutating Resume) many years ago. As Dr. Max Wiznitzer said about another doctor recently, “If you can’t trust the researcher, you can’t trust the research.”
Poul Thorsen: Autism Speaks’ Original Trailblazer Poul Thorsen, indicted last week by US Attorneys for embezzling tax payers money via the Centers for Disease Control, also received $1 Million in funding through an Autism Speaks grant in 2008. Now Autism Speaks is trying to hide their Thorsen affiliation. Why is that?
Poul Thorsen’s Mutating Resume In bits and pieces, in Danish and English, from three universities in two hemispheres and the CDC in Atlanta, a picture has begun forming in the past few days that is already startling in its outline: Paul Thorsen, one of the key scientists involved in CDC-backed studies exonerating vaccines as a cause of autism, is under investigation for collecting millions of dollars in bogus “grant” money, misrepresenting himself to his employers and the world and possibly forging the documents that enabled the scam.
Even more astonishing, it appears the CDC and several other major autism research centers have known about this for months and stayed publicly silent, even as the debate over autism and vaccines has reached several decisive moments — and a new decision is expected any day from U.S. vaccine court. The CDC in particular would have a hard time claiming ignorance about the suspected crime — at least three of the forged documents were in the agency’s name, and it helped uncover the fraud last year.
• From approximately February 2004 until February 2010, Poul Thorsen executed a scheme to steal grant money awarded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC had awarded grant money to Denmark for research involving infant disabilities, autism, genetic disorders, and fetal alcohol syndrome. CDC awarded the grant to fund studies of the relationship between autism and the exposure to vaccines, the relationship between cerebral palsy and infection during pregnancy, and the relationship between developmental outcomes and fetal alcohol exposure.
• Thorsen worked as a visiting scientist at CDC, Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, before the grant was awarded.
• The initial grant was awarded to the Danish Medical Research Council. In approximately 2007, a second grant was awarded to the Danish Agency for Science, Technology, and Innovation. Both agencies are governmental agencies in Denmark. The research was done by the Aarhaus University and Odense University Hospital in Denmark.
• Thorsen allegedly diverted over $1 million of the CDC grant money to his own personal bank account. Thorsen submitted fraudulent invoices on CDC letterhead to medical facilities assisting in the research for reimbursement of work allegedly covered by the grants. The invoices were addressed to Aarhaus University and Sahlgrenska University Hospital. The fact that the invoices were on CDC letterhead made it appear that CDC was requesting the money from Aarhaus University and Sahlgrenska University Hospital although the bank account listed on the invoices belonged to Thorsen.
• In April 2011, Thorsen was indicted on 22 counts of Wire Fraud and Money Laundering.
• According to bank account records, Thorsen purchased a home in Atlanta, a Harley Davidson motorcycle, an Audi automobile, and a Honda SUV with funds that he received from the CDC grants.
• Thorsen is currently in Denmark and is awaiting extradition to the United States.”